CorePlus Credit Union announces an upcoming Shred Days in Eastern Connecticut. These FREE events are held in partnership with Infoshred as a way to protect individuals from identity theft, a growing concern. People may bring personal documents, financial records, credit card statements, insurance forms, canceled checks, bank statements and tax preparation worksheets to be shredded. You can actually watch your items being shredded on-site!
- Saturday, April 9th, 9am to noon at CorePlus, 67 Lathrop Road, Plainfield
- The Plainfield branch will be collecting donations for Project PIN during this event.
- Saturday, May 21st, 9am to noon at CorePlus, 40 Boston Post Road, Waterford
- The Waterford branch will be collecting donations for Higher Edge during this event.
- Saturday, September 10th, 9am to noon at CorePlus, 202 Salem Turnpike, Norwich
These events are FREE and open to the public. To serve as many people as possible, please limit your volume to 3 boxes. Visitors are invited to stop into the lobby to enter a drawing for a personal sized home shredder.
On-Site Shredding, or Mobile Destruction, is for people who prefer their material be shredded prior to being removed from their facility. Infoshred is the only vendor in New England to be certified by NAID for secure On-site Document Destruction.
Infoshred offers confidential document shredding in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.