Financial wellness for all.
2019 Employee Charitable Account Donations:
- Roslyn Allen Food Panty – UCFS
- Totem Pole of Kindness – Saint Vincent DePaul Place
- Boot Drive – TVCCA
- Food Bank – Pawcatuck Neighborhood Center
- Buttonwoods Farm – Make a Wish
- Back to School Drive –Safe Futures
- Adopt A Family – Norwich Family Services
Annual Support Provided To:
- American Diabetes Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Norwich Free Academy
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Three Rivers Community College
- Waterford Country School
- United Community and Family Services
- Eastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Norwich Chamber of Commerce Board
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital Corporation
- Montville Rotary
- Northeastern Chamber of Commerce
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- UCP Golf Committee
- Human Resource Leadership Association
- Eliza Huntington Memorial
- Noank-Mystic Community Band
- Waterford Country School Board
- Waterford Rotary Board
- Otis Library Board
- Dr MLK Scholarship Board
- Eastern Connecticut Symphony
- Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut
- Southeastern CT Women’s Network
- Relay for Life (American Cancer Society)
Recent News & Specials
Are you ready to retire? You might be prepared for the financial transition, but you’ll experience lifestyle and emotional transitions as well. We can help you understand these upcoming changes and provide the information you need to better prepare for this exciting season of your life. Working together, we’ll gain clarity and confidence about your path to retirement. Register to learn about Three Transitions to Retirement.
You have retirement goals and plans for your future. Without a regular paycheck to count on, achieving a steady stream of retirement income will be an important part of the road ahead. Will Social Security be enough? What about your 401(k)? Register to learn about achieving a steady stream of retirement income.
Planning for retirement is never easy, and maneuvering through Medicare rules and regulations is one more step in an already confusing process. Register to learn about Medicare rules and regulations.
Regardless of when you plan to retire, Social Security will likely be an important part of the road ahead. But do you know the rules of the road when it comes to Social Security? Register today to learn the Social Security rules of the road.