ATM | Debit Card
Your ATM/Debit Card allows you to present your card in any store that honors MasterCard®. Your transaction will be treated like a credit card sale, except the money that you spend will be deducted directly from your checking account. Advantages include:
- It’s a MasterCard®, ATM and checkbook all rolled into one.
- When you use your card, the funds are deducted directly from your CorePlus Federal Credit Union checking account.
- There are no annual fees or finance charges.
- It’s safer than carrying cash, and less hassle to tote around than your checkbook.
- You can use your card to make purchases wherever the MasterCard® symbol is displayed.
Coreplus FCU is now offering you MasterCard®SecureCode™. MasterCard SecureCode puts you in control when shopping online. Only you can approve purchases using your private SecureCode™. Click here for more information.
New Power for Cardholders: CardNavSM by CO-OP
Fraudsters have been making a lot of headlines lately. But now there’s some good news for CorePlus Credit Union debit cardholders. Our members now have access to an app called CardNavSM by CO-OP. It’s the key to taking unprecedented, real-time control over your cards through your smartphone.
CardNav adds another level of security to your cards by letting you decide how and when they can be used, and alerting you when any types of transactions you specify take place to help identify and stop potential fraud from happening. You can even use CardNav to set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals.
With CardNav, you can turn cards on or off in seconds, and use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area. You can limit card use to specific merchants or purchases. You also can receive alerts when you’re getting close to any personal spending limits you’ve set.