ATM | Debit Card
Your ATM/Debit Card allows you to present your card in any store that honors Mastercard®. Your transaction will be treated like a credit card sale, except the money that you spend will be deducted directly from your checking account. Advantages include:
- It’s a Mastercard®, ATM and checkbook all rolled into one.
- When you use your card, the funds are deducted directly from your CorePlus Credit Union checking account.
- There are no annual fees or finance charges.
- It’s safer than carrying cash, and less hassle to tote around than your checkbook.
- You can use your card to make purchases wherever the Mastercard® symbol is displayed.
CPCU is now offering you Mastercard® SecureCode™. Mastercard SecureCode puts you in control when shopping online. Only you can approve purchases using your private SecureCode™. Click here for more information.
New Power for Cardholders: CardValet from Fiserv
CardValet adds another level of security to your cards by letting you decide how and when they can be used, and alerting you when any types of transactions you specify take place to help identify and stop potential fraud from happening. You can even use CardValet to set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals. Find out more!