Build savings automatically while earning a high rate of return!
Your Rewards Include:
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 4.00% APY on balances up to $50,000 if qualifications are met*
- 0.05% APY on all balances if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online Banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit or debit, or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements
- Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
- “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle.
- Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
- “Statement Cycle” means the period of time for which our credit union provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder’s account. Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Statement Cycle dates.
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your accounts are still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate on your Kasasa Saver balance. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
- When your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications
are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and
including $50,000.00 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an APY of
4.00% and daily balances over $50,000.01 earn a dividend rate of 1.98%
on the portion of the daily balance over $50,000.01, resulting in a range
from 2.00% to 4.00% APY depending on the account’s daily balance.
When your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back or account
qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa
Saver account earns a dividend rate of 0.049% resulting in an annual
percentage yield of 0.050% APY.
- Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of
the current statement cycle.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
- APYs accurate as of 08/01/2023.
- Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after
account is opened; rates may change without notice to you. No minimum
balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards
less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Membership restrictions may apply.
- Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes,
enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- No minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or
close this account.
- A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to
have a Kasasa Saver account.
- A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account
qualifications being met during each cycle period.
- Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional
information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing
limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A