Compare the features of a CorePlus Checking account to any other financial institution. We won’t confuse or mislead you with “fine print.”
- The CPCU Simple Checking Account is simple!
- Basic, no frills, no minimum balance, no direct deposit required.
- You’ll get a Mastercard® Debit Card, and access to iBanking and iMobile.
- You choose a paper statement, or check your e-statement online!
CorePlus’ PerksPlus FREE Checking!
Offering You Flexibility & Choice
- No minimum Balance Required
- Free Mastercard® Debit Card
- $250 Per Month Minimum Direct Deposit
- Free Home Banking
- Free E-Statements
Interest Earning Checking
>$50,000 | $10,000 – $50,000 | $0 – $10,000
- Dividend paid based on blended rate
- ATM Surcharge Refunds up to $20
- See Rates Page
If you are under 24 – this checking account is for you.
- 3% APR on balances up to $2500
- No monthly fees
- Debit card round-up savings plan available
- Free Mastercard Debit Card
- Free E-Statements and iBanking
This account allows you to keep your funds liquid and available while giving you a higher dividend rate than your regular share account.
- Earn interest while keeping funds in a liquid checking account
- Tiered interest rate determined by balance
- Check writing capability
- Minimum opening balance of $2000
For added convenience, reorder your checks online at Harland Clarke
Checks reordered online:
- Will be the same style and design as your previous order
- Will have the next sequential check number as shown on your reorder form
- Will have the exact name, address and other data as your previous checks
Any changes to the above will require you to call the credit union or visit your closest branch.
All CorePlus Checking Accounts Include:
- Monthly statements (sign up for e-statements!)
- CPCU iBanking and the iMobile app for Android or Apple
- FREE Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection Programs
- Ability to view cleared checks online
- 3 free per month ATM surcharge rebates
- All funds insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
See a CorePlus Team Member for Full Disclosures