Dear CorePlus Members,
As your community Credit Union, the health and wellbeing of our members and employees will always be our top priority.
As the coronavirus continues to spread, we encourage all of you to stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website and through your public health authority.
The CDC recommends the following to prevent the spread of the virus;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We at CPCU have plans in place to continue providing service to our members and will keep you informed of any changes to our daily operations via our website, www.coreplus.org, Facebook, and Instagram
Please note that there are ways to access your accounts by not coming to the CPCU branches. You can access your accounts through our internet banking site located at www.coreplus.org and perform the following;
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make person to person transfers
- Deposit checks through remote deposit capture
- Open new accounts
- Make loan payments
We thank you so much for your membership, and if you should have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at (860) 886-0576.