Effective Monday November 2, 2020
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, CorePlus is taking the following measures to continue to meet your financial needs while at the same time ensuring the health and safety of our Members and employees.
· Norwich, East Lyme, Waterford, Plainfield: Drive-up lanes are open standard hours.
· Groton: “New” inside walk-up service window open.
· Pawcatuck: Outside walk-up service window open.
· Foxwoods: Lobby will remain open.
· For more complex transactions we will be allowing branch visits by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call us at 860-886-0576.
Online Services, Branch ATM’s and night drop services are available 24 hours a day.
*Please note that our Backus Hospital, Norwich Public Utilities, and City Hall ATM’s are out of service at this time.
HELP US KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE BY BANKING FROM HOME WHEN POSSIBLE. COREPLUS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO BANK FROM HOME:
Our Communication Center is open during regular business hours. Members in need of a loan can contact us at (860) 886-0576 or apply online at coreplus.org. Most consumer loans can be completed electronically with funds deposited to your account.
Members have access to 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide. Find locations at www.co-opnetwork.org.
We will notify members via email, social media and the CorePlus website of changes to branch hours or in-person services as they become available.