All Branch Lobbies Are Open!
WE ARE IMPLEMENTING THE FOLLOWING SAFETY MEASURES IN ALL BRANCHES TO KEEP OUR MEMBERS AND OUR EMPLOYEES SAFE:
- Plexiglass panels on teller lines and member service desks.
- Social distancing floor markers.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Increased sanitization and cleaning schedules.
- Signs displaying what we’re doing to stay safe and how you can help us.
COREPLUS WILL BE ASKING THE FOLLOWING OF OUR MEMBERS:
- DO NOT ENTER our building if you have a FEVER or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
- Masks will be required once inside our building. If you prefer not to wear a mask we will be happy to serve you at our drive-up window over the phone at 860-886-0576, or online at CorePlus.org.
- Follow social distancing instructions once inside our building by following our floor markers.
HELP US KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE BY BANKING FROM HOME WHEN POSSIBLE. COREPLUS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO BANK FROM HOME:
- Our Communication Center is open during regular business hours. Members in need of a loan can contact us at (860) 886-0576 or apply online at coreplus.org. Most consumer loans can be completed electronically with funds deposited to your account.
ATMS AND ONLINE SERVICES
Branch ATMs and night drop services are available 24 hours a day.
*Please note that our Backus Hospital, Norwich Public Utilities, and City Hall ATM’s are out of service at this time.
- Members have access to 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide. Find locations at www.co-opnetwork.org.
- Members can bank from their phone by downloading our mobile app at: Apple App Store for Apple iOS® users, or at the Google Play® Store for Android® users.
- To sign up for online access visit us at our website www.coreplus.org.
- Please note that our Backus Hospital, Norwich Public Utilities, and City Hall ATM’s are out of service at this time.