CT Smart E-Loans
Smart-E Loans offer long-term, low-interest financing to help you upgrade your home’s energy performance. Smart-E Loans are affordable and easy, and applying with CorePlus is simple.
What Can I Do?
With no money down, fixed rates, and no prepayment penalties, what could be easier? Click here for a complete list of eligible improvements.
Home Performance / Efficiency
- Duct sealing
- Air sealing
- Window replacement
Heating & Cooling
- Air source / ground source heat pump
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ductless mini-plit heat pump
- High efficiency furnace/boiler
- Natural gas fuel conversion
- Heat pump water heater
- Indirect water heater – natural gas
- On-demand tankless water heater–natural gas/propane
- Solar PV system
- Solar hot water system
- Electric vehicle recharging station
- Natural gas vehicle refueling station
- Energy Star appliances
- Asbestos/Mold remediation
- Roof repair
- Tree removal for solar
- Ask us for details
(For these items 20% of the total cost of the improvements can be used for mold /asbestos remediation etc….)
With Smart-E, home energy improvement is easy with CorePlus. Get started today!
- Get pre-approved.
You will apply directly to the lender for a Smart-E loan. You can do this before you start working with a contractor, or wait until you have selected a contractor and settled on the improvements you will be making. It’s your choice!
- Find a Contractor to make your energy improvements.
Your contractor will work through all the Smart-E loan technical approvals on your behalf. If your contractor is not Smart-E eligible, have them contact CT Clean Energy at [email protected] to get trained.
- Select the improvements you want to install.
Your contractor will work with you to be sure the improvements meet our eligibility requirements.
- Improve your home!
Begin your smart energy project with your contractor and enjoy the comfort, savings and value it provides.
You’re eligible if your residence is:
- 1-4 units (condominiums must be individually metered)
- Your primary residence and located Connecticut
- Mobile homes not eligible for Solar PV, Solar Hot Water and Geothermal.
EnergizeCT has partnered with CorePlus to offer long-term, low-interest financing for your smart energy upgrade. Below are the Smart-E rates and terms available.
|TERMS||ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR)|