Making the Switch to CorePlus – it’s easy!
Interested in switching your accounts to CorePlus Federal Credit Union, but not sure how to get started? That’s why we’ve developed the CorePlus Switch Kit, a step-by-step checklist to help make your transition to a new CorePlus membership, quick and easy.
If we can be of any assistance throughout the transition, please call any of our branch locations or our member service line at 860.886.0576. Thank you for choosing CorePlus Federal Credit Union. We value and appreciate your business!
Just follow these simple steps.
1. Open a membership in any of our branch locations
- Locate the CorePlus branch closest to you on our Locations page here.
- Toll-free member service call center number 1.800.724-0779
2. Sign up for CPCU iBanking
- Easily track your deposits, automatic withdrawals payments and checks as they clear your CorePlus accounts. If you have not already enrolled, contact CorePlus Federal Credit Union for a temporary sign-on password.
3. Stop using your former account and begin using your new CorePlus membership as soon as possible.
- Be sure to leave sufficient funds in your former account until all o your checks have cleared and any automatic withdrawals have been successfully transferred to CorePlus.
4. Change your Direct Deposit to CorePlus Federal Credit Union.
- Use our Direct Deposit Authorization Change Form to change any direct deposit.
5. Change your automatic payments or withdrawals to CorePlus Federal Credit Union.
- Use our Automatic Payment or Withdrawal Authorization Change Form to change any automatic payment or withdrawal.
6. Close your former account at the other institution.
- Use our Account Closing Form to close your account at the other financial institution.
- Once you close your account remember to shred or destroy any old checks debit or credit cards.