- Receive 4.00% APY on balances up to $10,000 if qualifications are met*
- Receive 0.05% APY on all balances over $10,000 even if qualifications aren’t met
- Up to $25 per month in refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free debit card and Online Banking
- No minimum deposit to open
To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit or debit, or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements
- Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
- “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle.
- Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
- “Statement Cycle” means the period of time for which our credit union provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder’s account. Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Statement Cycle dates.
- When your Kasasa Cash® account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle daily balances up to and including $10,000.00 in your Kasasa Cash account earn a dividend rate of 3.92% resulting in an APY of 4.00%; and daily balances over $10,000.01 earn a dividend rate of .39% on the portion of the daily balance over $10,000.01, resulting in a range from .40% to 4.00% APY depending on the account’s daily balance.
- When your Kasasa Cash® qualifications are not met, the dividend rate earned on the account’s entire daily balance will be 0.05% APY.
- Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Cash® account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
- APYs accurate as of 08/01/2023.
- APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $10,000 + $100,000 in your Kasasa Cash account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days.
- Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened; rates may change without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Membership restrictions may apply.
- Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- No minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- Monthly Direct Deposit, ACH credit or debit, or Bill Pay transaction is a condition of this account.
- Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications.
- Limit of one Kasasa account per member.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
- This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
- Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.