Build savings automatically with a high rate of return.
Kasasa Saver – Enjoy Rewards For Making Smart Money Decisions
Bank Local. Get paid. That’s Kasasa.
Earn Kasasa Rewards in All Your Accounts with Kasasa Checking
More Benefits, More Simplicity with Kasasa Saver at CorePlus Credit Union
Kasasa Saver is a free savings account that builds your savings effortlessly. The Kasasa Saver account links to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking accounts so you can opt in for automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings.
- 4.00% APY‡ on balances as much as $50,000
- 2.00% APY on balances over $50,000.01‡
- 0.05% APY‡ on all balances if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Online banking
- iMobile banking
- Access to over 5,000 branches in the Co-op Shared Branch Network
Build savings automatically while earning a high rate of return!
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction(s)
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your accounts are still free.Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate on your Kasasa Saver balance. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
What is Kasasa?
Kasasa started as a silly word to break through the stuffy financial terms, but it has come to mean ‘more.’ More rewards, fewer fees! Kasasa is a product offered exclusively for community financial institutions, like CorePlus! Not only is every dollar you deposit into your Kasasa account a smart move for your money — it’s a vote of confidence in your local community.
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit or debit, or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements
- Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
- “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle.
- Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
- “Statement Cycle” means the period of time for which our credit union provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder’s account. Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Statement Cycle dates.
- When your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $50,000.00 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an APY of 4.00% and daily balances over $50,000.01 earn a dividend rate of 1.98% on the portion of the daily balance over $50,000.01, resulting in a range from 2.00% to 4.00% APY depending on the account’s daily balance. When your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back or account qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns a dividend rate of 0.049% resulting in an annual percentage yield of 0.050% APY.
- Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
- APYs accurate as of 08/01/2023.
- Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened; rates may change without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Membership restrictions may apply.
- Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- No minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
- A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account.
- A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
- Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Trademarks: Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.