CorePlus credit cards are provided through Elan Financial Services
Get Rewarded for Your Everyday Spending with a Visa Credit Card
Enjoy the rewards, benefits, and rates you need in a credit card from CorePlus
CorePlus Credit Union is a Elan Financial
Manage Your CorePlus Credit Card Through Our Partner, Elan Financial Services
- Make your credit card payment online
- Get a summary of your current account status, including balance, available credit and payment information
- View detailed transaction information
- View and print up previous credit card statements
- Download transactions for use with financial management software
A Family of Credit Card Options to Suit Your Needs
- EVERYDAY REWARDS+ CARD
- PLATINUM CARD
- MAX CASH PREFERRED CARD
- TRAVEL REWARDS+ CARD
- RESERVE REWARDS+ CARD
- COLLEGE REAL REWARDS CARD
- MAX CASH SECURED CARD
- SECURED CARD
What is Elan Financial Services?
Elan Financial Services is a credit card issuer that partners with banks and credit unions to offer credit cards to their customers. Elan Financial Services is a division of U.S. Bank, and it offers a wide variety of credit cards, including rewards cards, balance transfer cards, and secured credit cards.
Elan Financial Services credit cards are known for their competitive interest rates, low fees, and generous rewards programs. Elan Financial Services also offers a variety of features and benefits on its credit cards, such as fraud protection, travel insurance, and extended warranties.
Some of the most popular Elan Financial Services credit cards include:
- Elan Max Cash Preferred Visa® Card: This card offers 5% cash back on up to $2,000 in eligible purchases each quarter, up to a total of $100 cash back each year.
- Elan Platinum Plus Visa® Card: This card offers 2% cash back on all purchases, with no spending limits.
- Elan Savings Up Rewards Visa® Card: This card offers 1% cash back on all purchases, and a 5% bonus on savings accounts.
- Elan Secured Mastercard®:This card is a good option for people with bad credit, as it does not require a credit check to be approved.
If you are looking for a credit card with competitive interest rates, low fees, and generous rewards, then an Elan Financial Services credit card may be a good option for you.
*The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
When Will I Receive My Credit Card?
Mailing is 7-10 business days. Once you receive your credit card it will need to be activated. You can activate the card by going to the website, on the activation sticker, or calling the number on the back of the card.