CorePlus Credit Union Membership is Open to Anyone
Become A CorePlus Credit Union Member
CorePlus Credit Union is a federally chartered, member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative that offers a wide range of financial products and services to individuals and businesses in eastern Connecticut and beyond.Join CorePlus Now
It’s Time To Become A CorePlus Member
CorePlus is a member-owned financial institution that offers a wide range of products and services, including checking accounts, savings accounts, loans, and investment services. With our strong commitment to customer service and giving back to the community, you belong at CorePlus.
Membership is Open & Easy – Just One Step
To become a member of CorePlus Credit Union, you must enroll in the American Consumer Council (ACC), which is a free, non-profit organization that focuses on financial literacy and consumer advocacy.
Once you’re a member of the ACC, you’re automatically a member of CorePlus Credit Union. It’s that easy!Join CorePlus Now
Here are some of the benefits of being a member of CorePlus Credit Union:
- Competitive interest rates on savings accounts and share certificates
- Low fees on checking accounts and other banking services
- A variety of loan options, including mortgages, auto loans, and personal loans
- Investment products and services to help you meet your financial goals
- Safe deposit boxes to protect your valuables
- Business banking services to help your business grow and succeed
- A commitment to giving back to the community through sponsorships and donations
So if you’re looking for a credit union that offers great products and services, competitive interest rates, low fees, and a commitment to customer service, CorePlus Credit Union is the right choice for you!
Come join the CorePlus Credit Union family today and experience the difference that a member-owned financial institution can make.
CorePlus Credit Union is a multiple common bond Credit Union with branches in Northern and Eastern Connecticut.
Qualifications for Membership
- You are an employee or voting member of the ACC (American Consumer Council)
– or –
- You live, work, worship or attend school within 19 census tracts in New London County meeting the “underserved investment area definition of Section 109(c)(2) of the Federal Credit Union Act.
How do I qualify for membership?
You are eligible for membership by enrolling in the American Consumer Council (ACC), which is a free, nonprofit, organization that focuses on financial literacy and consumer advocacy. All persons may join the ACC, at no cost, but are required to sign the Acknowledgment of Membership with the American Consumer Council.
What is ACC?
The American Consumer Council (ACC) is a non-profit membership organization founded in 1987 and dedicated to consumer education, advocacy and financial literacy. ACC supports America’s economic growth by encouraging the sale and use of safe, reliable products and services to consumers. ACC achieves its mission by serving the economic interest and consumer needs of its 228,000+ members and 54 state/regional/local consumer council affiliates.
How does this affect our Members?
Membership is open to anyone who authorizes enrollment with the American Consumer Council (ACC), a non-profit, tax-exempt consumer education organization. As a member of ACC, your lifetime membership dues have been paid for by CorePlus and your membership information is held strictly confidential. ACC will never share your membership data with anyone.
Please visit https://www.americanconsumercouncil.org/ for additional information.