Join The CorePlus Team!
Send your resumé plus salary history to:
Human Resources, CorePlus Credit Union
202 Salem Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Fax: 860-886-4812 | Email: [email protected]
Career Opportunities – Come join our dynamic team!
Employee Value Proposition:
To our employees we pledge to create an environment that will foster outstanding performance and encourage personal and professional growth. Furthermore, we recognize our responsibility to be involved in our community and the credit union movement.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical, Prescription, and Dental Insurance – 80% Employer Paid
- Vacation, Sick Time, Personal and Holidays – CPCU Paid
- 401K Retirement Plan with matching up to 6.00%
- Employee Assistance Program – CPCU Paid
- Life Insurance 2 x salary – CPCU Paid
- Short-term / Long-term Disability, and AD&D Insurance – CPCU Paid
- Bonus Program
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Educational Tuition Assistance
- Credit Union Service Benefits
- Community Involvement
Call Center Specialist – Norwich
CorePlus Federal Credit Union, a community credit union in southeastern Connecticut dedicated to the professional growth of employees. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Call Center Specialist in our Norwich Office. Performs a variety of call center related functions, such as assisting members and potential members with their telephone requests, explains services, responds to problems and directs phone calls to the appropriate area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells products and services to members.
- Responsible for meeting sales goals.
- Assists members and potential members with their telephone requests.
- Answers questions about products and services, and resolves problems within their authority to resolve.
- Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor.
- Accepts incoming calls for loan information. Explains a variety of lending options and products to members in a professional and courteous manner.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2 or more years’ experience, preferably in a retail sales environment. Generous benefit package – EEO/M/F/H/D/V
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities